- Visit Ho Chi Minh complex, learn about his life of national hero
- Visit The Temple of Literature – the first National University of Vietnam.
- Spending your relaxing time strolling around the Hoan Kiem Lake, the little
lake but the very heart of life in Hanoi.
- Experience sitting on a cyclo, enjoying views of what’s happening on the
streets of the Old Quarter.
- Experience classic Vietnamese culture at a traditional water puppet show.
8.30 pick up at your hotel, start of the tour by visiting Ho Chi Minh complex,
including Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum – the final resting place of Vietnamese great
father or Uncle Ho, President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house- where he lived on and
off from 1958 to 1969. The next place to move to is One Pillar Pagoda – a group
of structures consisting of a pagoda and a tower built in the middle of a square
lake. Leave One Pillar Pagoda for the Temple of Literature – the first college
of Vietnam and the place dedicating to Confucian.
Lunch served at a local restaurant for a taste of authentic Hanoi cuisine.
Afternoon choose one of the city’s museums (History Museum and Ethnology Museum,
Hoa Lo Prison which once known as “Hanoi Hilton”). Back to downtown for
refreshment by Hoan Kiem Lake, visit Hoan Kiem Lake (Restored Sword Lake) with
Ngoc Son Temple before taking one hour cyclo tour through the Old Quarter, also
known as the 36 streets, this bustling area of narrow streets is home to
literally thousands of small businesses and shopkeepers. It’s a great place to
explore with plenty of photo opportunities.
Optional: Late afternoon, enjoy watching a Water puppet show for one hour – a
unique traditional performance of Vietnam or enjoy a fascinating circus Ionah
show Hanoi before ending this Hanoi city tour at your hotel.