Terms and conditions
Deposit and Payment
- On request for a tour booking a non-refundable deposit will apply to cover the
costs of processing and confirming your tour program.
- After payment is received a receipt will be issued and full details of your itinerary emailed to you.
- Once a deposit is received it is understood that you have read, understood and accepted all our Terms and Conditions.
- The remaining balance of the tour price is due upon arrival and payable at our office in Vietnam.
- All cancellations must be received in writing, and sent to us via email.
- An administration fee will apply to all cancellations to cover the costs we incur.
- The amount of administration fee will depend on the time period between receiving the cancellation notice and the start of the booked tour program.
- The fee amount will be at HTT discretion.
Validity- This information is valid at the time of publication but is subject to change without prior notice.
- Should any changes occur, they will be posted on the website immediately.
- Should the Terms and Conditions change after the deposit is paid, the Terms and Conditions under which the deposit was paid shall apply.
- No refunds will be made if you voluntarily leave a trip for any reason after the trip has begun.
- Refunds will be at the discretion of HTT
if you are involuntarily forced to leave a trip for any reason.
- No refunds will be made for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals or services not utilised by tour members.
- If HTT cancels a group adventure trip which is guaranteed, you are entitled to a full refund.
- The company is not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking such as visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights or loss of enjoyment, etc.
Responsibilities- While travelling with HTT
you agree to accept the authority of the guide and local operator at all times.
- You are aware that travel within a group may involve compromise to accommodate the diverse desires and physical abilities of group members.
- You understand that HTT
reserves the right to decline, or accept any person as a member of the group at any time.
- You acknowledge that HTT contracts with a network of companies, government agencies and individuals to assist in the running of its tours. To the best of HTT knowledge, these third parties are qualified to perform the duties they are contracted to perform.
- However HTT will not be held liable for any injury, damage, loss, delay or irregularity that may occur due to the behaviour of these third parties.
- HTT will not accept responsibility or liability for any traveller who contravenes any law or regulation of the country visited.
- All HTT travellers should be of good physical health and be able to participate in the group travel experience fully.
Insurance- Travel insurance is compulsory for all HTT travellers.
- Your travel insurance must provide cover against personal accident, medical expenses, emergency repatriation and personal liability. We also recommend it covers cancellation, curtailment and loss of luggage and personal effects.